Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They will get their conviction regardless because they chose a jury of idiot partisans. The partisans bitch about inflation, illegal immigration, crime, etc. in NYC all happening under PedoJoe and not Trump, yet, will still convict him because they are automatrons.

The biggest mistake Democrats have made is supporting @POTUS Biden for a second term.

By supporting Biden, they have given him false confidence that he can win the race. As a result, he did not step aside and allow better and younger candidates to emerge.

Now as polls increasingly indicate that @realDonaldTrump will win by a large margin, it is likely too late for an alternative Democrat to emerge.

And I suspect the polls understate Trump’s margin as I believe many are not willing to admit that they intend to vote for Trump.

Handing the election to Trump will be Biden’s legacy.
By all legitimate measures Ackman is correct. This doesn't factor in the cheat, however. It will be in the open for all to see. They'll also rig it so the dems control both the House and Senate even if DJT is allowed to win so they can control him. There will also be laws passed and signed into law exonerating and shielding the scoundrels on both sides of the aisle. Lots of mind boggling stuff to come in the next 6 months.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Congratulations!!! You get a hot mamacita that knows how to properly cook the green and red? NM style Mexican Food is definitely something this state has going for it.
They do have tasty food. Unfortunately, the last time there I was exposed to habanero sauce for the first time. Holy Moly. Couldn't talk for about 15-20 minutes. The woman I was with loved dominating the conversation and likely suggested the sauce on purpose.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

The biggest mistake Democrats have made is supporting @POTUS Biden for a second term.

By supporting Biden, they have given him false confidence that he can win the race. As a result, he did not step aside and allow better and younger candidates to emerge.

Now as polls increasingly indicate that @realDonaldTrump will win by a large margin, it is likely too late for an alternative Democrat to emerge.

And I suspect the polls understate Trump’s margin as I believe many are not willing to admit that they intend to vote for Trump.

Handing the election to Trump will be Biden’s legacy.
A vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala....Run on that for a layup

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
With DEI being imposed throughout govt, imagine the instructions that will be given to pilots by the ATC. You'll think you are flying to Chicago and wind up trying to land in a field near Peoria. Now imagine what you will get when you see your MDs. If you think the spelling and word puzzle names on drugs are difficult wait until the prescriptions are written by DEI-MDs or Somalians from MN.

Goldhedge

Legendary
This is 'business as usual' for the IMF

1714400492662.png
🇸🇱 "We are not given the free will to make decisions on our own mineral resources": Sierra Leone's first lady criticizes neocolonialism

"There's always a big brother who decides. And when you fight and say "no, we are not going to do this" they use the system to stop you. It's either they set you up with the opposition and they will be supporting the opposition against you from the back, or they cause unnecessary chaos in your country so that you are not able to even govern your own people. They will do things to make you not to be functionable," Fatima Maada Bio added.

She noted that almost all of Sierra Leone's mining and electricity companies are foreign owned, and the country struggles to have enough electricity, which in turn affects the country's infrastructure development, education and health systems.

🗣 "These are the things I believe that are stopping Africa from progressing. [...] I don't know why we celebrate independence, because we are not free. [...] Things need to change," she concluded.

Subscribe to @sputnik_africa

🔸 TikTok (https://www.tiktok.com/@sputnik.africa) | Sputnik Africa (https://en.sputniknews.africa/) | Boost us on Telegram (https://t.me/sputnik_africa?boost) 🔸

Goldhedge

Legendary
you vill eat zee bugs!

Insane vs Sane – Demonic vs Divine – Catherine Austin Fitts​

Fitts goes on to point out, “There is so much effort in persuading people to think there is nothing you can do, and it’s hopeless. Let me tell you something . . . the central bankers are telling you what they are going to do, and this is not far away in the future. You have all these merchant codes where you cannot use your credit card to buy a gun or the bank throws you out. That’s the control grid getting built.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^please have an all out grand finale ^^

^^no coincidences^^

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
^^please have an all out grand finale ^^

^^no coincidences^^

Where do they come up with these fanatical situations that we are all going to die if trump is re-elected?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^another reason for Trump^^

^^embrace multiculturism, as long as it's his^^

Top Bottom