Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
the author is genuinely Autistic
See? Like these parents of their own 8 year old daughter: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitc...ter-topless-girl-8-told-to-cover-up-1.3124762, I too am genuinely outraged by this type of treatment towards the female human regardless of their race and age! That includes those other female individuals that got snubbed for being "disturbing" or "too revealing" in public.

It took a little time - a little longer than anticipated to find that news article, but eventually, I found it! - The article (and witnesses) I need to prove I am on a genuine mission to prove a point.

But no matter what I try, still no one will buy it! Now I wish I used a burner account name when I first joined Lemmy after that unfortunate "event" on reddit.

I'll ask you once more: Do you think Manneken Pis and Jeanneke Pis along with other nude ststues from EVERYWHERE around the world (this includes Pampers and Huggies diaper boxes we see in supermarkets everyday) are trying to promote pedos?

It was Inside Edition's along with that photographer's and the disposable diaper manufacturer's idea to publicly publish: Napalm Girl when she was 9 years old, that topless little girl in her living room during that fire incident, and those topless kids plastered onto those diaper boxes. So can you really - you know, hurl insults at them?

But with YouTube's new ghosting algorithm ghosting certain-to-random comments I make on any video, I felt forced to take more drastic measures to get my message across. And you guessed it, every website I try to explain to about this stuff I'm witnessing via YouTube have been anything but helpful.

And I mean it, these people are paranoid! Like... all I was doing was searching for sound effects to download for my personal homemade animation projects just like any person in need of resources to make my animations a hit, and I just stepped into a new realm, a sector in fact, in terms of sound effects after a whopping 8 years of trial and error searching and I finally catch a break thanks to a tip on YouTube. But out of the blue, these guys snub me as some full-out criminal.

And I mean it. Like... on another site, I was denied registration because I "spammed the same help message elsewhere on the internet and now that I'm banned on this site, I'll have a much harder time searching for the resources".

Try to think of this like the Chowder episode "Banned from the Stand" where Gazpacho constantly bans Mung from every stand in the market due to the "Code of the Fruit Vendors".

Are some of these people completely out of their mind?!?! They can view your activity via your reddit profile and that's what sets them into "cuckoo" mode. Are some people that willing to demand that an individual ceases and disists what they're currently doing as... a... WHOLE?!?! Even if that individual decides to try and succeed on their mission ELSEWHERE?!

Didn't some of these people ever learn the most important lesson of life: "If at first you don't succeed, try try again!"? That's exactly what that individual is trying to do on their mission! But they demand that individual ceases and disists what they're currently doing as... a... WHOLE because what they're trying to accomplish is "illegal"!

Mungri

Poster
Now this.

Again, why SMH on the female human - regardless of race and age?

This has very little to nothing to do with your original issues, as others pointed out, your autism is driving you into single focus mode, pointing at any loosely related incidents to the same topic.

This was simply an older prudish woman harassing a younger woman. The younger woman was also still 19 so an adult, legally she can wear what she wants and be as sexual as she wants.

This has no correlation to the 'sexualisation' of minors, other than the barely loosely related point of 'children might see'. Bitch have you even seen the obscene levels of gross public nudity and sexual acts that go on during lgbt crap that liberal parents keep taking their 4 year old kids to watch? There are far greater societal issues than the exceptionally weak arguments that you keep putting forward.

Your 'self assuredness' in your campaign is weak and not being supported by either compelling evidence nor convincing assertiveness. Your mode of action only works when your points you are trying to make are 100% valid, and you can assertively convince others of your opinions and actions. Currently you are maybe at most 20% convincing, and your persistence comes accross as belligerent, frustrating and irritating rather than assertively.

Top Bottom