Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Love & mental health

Mungri

Poster
what is racist about that?
Nothing but just pure liberal rage.

Whites can mock other whites, but if same race minorities do the same they get banned.

Its literally liberal white supremacy and guilt on full display - 'We can complain about nazis / toxic people, but you can't complain about terrorists / asian tiger culture'

Nothing but just pure liberal rage.

Whites can mock other whites, but if same race minorities do the same they get banned.

Its literally liberal white supremacy and guilt on full display - 'We can complain about nazis / toxic people, but you can't complain about terrorists / asian tiger culture'
I see...........I treat all honky crackers, chinks, spics, camel jockeys, niggers, sand niggers, faggots, wannabe faggots, Duke or NC fans, etc all the same.

Mungri

Poster
I see...........I treat all honky crackers, chinks, spics, camel jockeys, niggers, sand niggers, faggots, wannabe faggots, Duke or NC fans, etc all the same.
Yes I spent a long time on all those 'banned' forums and subreddits, mutually and consensually teasing wypipo back and forth. All this BS where the media says 'Incels are toxic white men' ... meanwhile when we ran a poll back on the Incel sub, 40% of the users were asian and pretty much like me into being put down and degraded - fun fact, people with AVPD enjoy being spoken to like that and most if not all 'incels' are simply cases of undiagnosed personality disorders.

The 'free speech' forums and places we used to have were purely cathartic for self therapy, and what happens after society goes mad and bans it all? Increases in knife and other crimes in the UK and whereever else.

I was actually told by my therapists - 'People like you need to use the internet to vent as an outlet' ... doing such is what stops people with personality disorders actually turning violent or suicidal in real life, as just about any psychology text book will tell you. As per the Rick and Morty episode where morty gets a sex robot, and summers is taken to a matriarchal planet where all the males are aggressive and violent, the alien baby that morty creates learns to not be violent by writing violent stories and books as a rage outlet instead, similarly to how metal music works for a lot of people to control their aggression and violence.

Mungri

Poster
And I always enjoyed being degraded and teased on free speech / incel sites before, turns out that people like me who conquer their AVPD love being made to feel inferior as a kink thing lulz.

So ... if police come to question me again ... lol ... 'Sorry but I am LGBT and have a fetish for being degraded. As per LGBT community rules, you have to respect my kinks so long as what I am doing is consensual'.

Checkmate liberals.

I would literally be a wet dream for a right wing white faggot. 'Oh yes, line me up against a wall and shoot me with a (nerf/water) gun / hosepipe white daddy'. Lulz. On the other hand liberal faggots won't even look twice at me cos 'sorry, not into azns'.

Lulz ... 'Rape me like you're hitler and your cock is a gun' lulz. <--- I would be so into this shit. My ideal partner would straight up be a toxic white narc faggot.

Mungri

Poster
Weird how sexual frustration and violence go hand in hand.
Also how avoidance manifests normally is if you get dumped after building a sexual / romantic relationship you just want to kill yourself.

Now I'm like 'Bitch, if you leave me after fucking me, I will hunt you down. I will find you. I will cut you dead, and I won't stop, I'll find all your family members and end all of their miserable lives'.

Really? Not really? Who knows, I'm 100% cray cray and neurodivergent. I'm literally the best fucking partner anyone could have to please them entirely, IK would give a man anything he wants. He leaves me, he dies.

100% clingy and needy and I don't care.

Or even have a guy sign a contract - 'Sex is only consensual if you stay with me after. Leaving me invalidates consent to all prior acts'. Rape charge for abusing a vulnerable person.

Top Bottom